Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Guess who's back...

Off to Cornell for another week of recruitment.

I should be thankful i was locked inside for most of the week again, since they had actually gotten some snow and it was freezing out. I have been SO FORTUNATE (knock on wood) to not run in to any serious weather complications!

Recruitment went well, and I got to see some more of campus that looked completely different covered in snow. It was fun to get to see everyone again, and really get to know more of them as I was around them all 24/7 throughout recruitment.

The crazy Kappas after recruitment!

The aftermath of recruitment on the front door. This is what it looks like after a week of pounding and slamming the door repeatedly to get "pumped up" for the girls coming through each round (complete with screaming and blasting loud music for a good 10 minutes before each group came through)

Cool museum building on campus.. about the only real snow I have seen throughout my semester of "winter" traveling

Look familiar? Back to the FROZEN gorges!


The lovely flowers the chapter gave me for helping during recruitment!

Liz and Jacob got their own residence hall at Cornell!
 X'S AND O'S

THE NARD DOG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBUz4RnoWSM


No comments:

Post a Comment