Saturday, August 6, 2011

Beginning of the journey...TRAINING SCHOOL!

So, too bad I’m not as creative as the rest of the lovely LC’s… but I’ll do my best with this blog. I think that the endless possibilities of awkward moments for me while traveling will make up for it, though :) (i owe Lizzie for being able to embrace these awkward moments and make the most of them.. HAHA). 

SO after biking part of RAGBRAI on the last day to Davenport, flying out of Moline on Sunday to Detroit to meet up with 2 other LC’s, Emily and Haley.. It was so exciting to finally start to be reunited with everyone, but it was a little awkward/embarrassing when a flight attendant who observed our reunion asked us if we were all sorority consultants (note we were NOT wearing our letters or anything that would identify us as sorority consultants), so I guess our excitement was a dead giveaway.

Its been great getting to know staff at HQ, meeting with different Fraternity officers, and bonding with all the other LCs, the CC Kristen and our lovely Field Rep Coordinator, Mary.
We’ve been working hard, but having fun, too, and I can’t wait to get started traveling! :)
 We've got mad hops!


No comments:

Post a Comment